Registration Overview for the 2021 LSLL Spring Baseball Season
League Age: Please note that all ages listed below are League Ages, which are determined by Little League International's guidelines. A player's league age is determined by the age as of August 31, 2021. Please click here for more information.
Boundaries: If you are new to LSLL or have moved recently, please verify you are within our boundaries before you register. You can plot your address in the Google Map accessed via the boundary link.
Players of League Age 5-15 who reside within LSLL boundaries will be eligible to play in the LSLL 2021 Spring season.
LSLL is offering several different programs for Spring 2021:
- T-Ball (2 events a week)
- Instructional Rookie (2-3 events a week)
- Rookie (2-3 events a week)
- Single A (3 events a week)
- AA (3 events a week)
- AAA (3 events a week)
- Majors (3 events a week)
- Juniors Division (3 events a week)
- Middle School Baseball (2 events a week)
Registration Timeline (Dates and Costs are Subject to Change):
- On-Time Registration: December 5, 2021 - January 17, 2021 -- $175 per player + $15 personal protection equipment fee (per player) + $25 capital improvement fee (per family) + $25 fundraising fee (per family).
- Late Registration: January 18, 2021 - February 28, 2021 -- Late registration is subject to availability on a per-age basis. Some divisions may be full, so participants registering late will be placed on the waitlist with no guaranteed placement. $200 per player + $15 personal protection equipment fee (per player) + $25 capital improvement fee (per family) + $25 fundraising fee (per family).
Be sure to review LSLL’s Frequently Asked Questions concerning eligibility, league boundaries, age groups, and other important information before registering your player.
How to Register Online: Please enter this information as accurately and completely as possible to help ensure proper placement of your player. Browse the FAQ web pages of the LSLL website for information about how players are evaluated and assigned to divisions and teams.
If you forgot your password or are not sure you have one, simply type in your email address only and the system will email you a new password. If the email entered is not associated with your account, it will allow you to start a new account by entering the guardian's info and then the children's info. (Note: If you have several emails associated with your account, any one of them will pull up your account.)
Your information should be in the system if you played or volunteered for LSLL in the past. To avoid duplicate accounts for your household and to ensure your player's history remains intact, please contact the LSLL Information Officer at
Volunteers: At least one parent is required to select one or more volunteer roles at the time of registration. LSLL reserves the right to charge $100 for any volunter not fulfilling their obligation during the current baseball season. Please consider donating some of your time to benefit your player and LSLL. NOTE: It is especially important for planning purposes that all Team Manager applicants complete their online application on or before January 3, 2021.
Payment: All sensitive data is properly encrypted once you login to the LSLL website. LSLL’s registration system is setup to accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
Waitlist: Players added to the waitlist are not guaranteed placement on a team. Before accepting your player from the waitlist, we will contact you to ensure your player is still interested and available to play. If you agree to have your player accepted from the waitlist, the waitlist registration fees will apply.
REFUND POLICY: Please click here to review our refund policy